Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas 2010 - part 1

I've been making Christmas cards for classes, magazine publication and personal use since July! So I decided to post them by media (although you know I rarely use just one medium per card).
The first two are made using the "Cricut" die-cut system using a combination of the "Joys of the Season" and "Noel" cartridges. I used a patterned background paper from K&Company for each card and then created scenes by cutting the various images from various solid colored paper and then layering them. The snow glode base is raised using thin adhesive dots and the candle holder is a mirror gold paper from The Paper company. The text in the snow globe is a rub-on from K&Company and the text with the candle is a Mrs. Grossman sticker. I also added a small Mrs. Grossman holly sprig sticker to the candle stick holder

No comments:

Post a Comment