I continued my theme of red, cardinals and use of scraps with some of my personal cards.
This card started with a left over K&Company/E.K. Success holiday die-cut .... a round cut out featuring a cardinal on a spray of flowers with a simple but appropriate text. The only way to make this image stand out was to make it the central feature of a square card, so I did. I layered a piece of antique gold paper from The Paper Company on a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" white card over which I layered a piece of music sheet patterned paper from My Mind's Eye Signature Christmas pad. Using Spellbinders cricle dies I cut out the image and then cut out a piece of antique gold paper slightly larger to frame the image and centered them on the card. To add some depth I used a couple of 3D holy leaf stickers from K&Company/E.K. Success and then using a red Stickle from Ranger I highlighted the ribbon and some of the berries.