Thursday, June 11, 2009

Father's Day goes to the Dogs!

Here's a sneak preview of my Father's Day card. Not all of us have children and therefore some of us use our pets as surrogates ... so here's a card for all of us! The background paper is from an unknown source. The stickers are from Sandylion. The dogs are "Max" a 5 year old female Great Pyrenees and "Bayley Magee" a 13+ year old cocker spaniel. As all of us know who have dogs, the funniest part of the card is the fact that the dogs aren't in the chair. I know at my house I sit on the floor while they are on the couch and I can swear to the fact that no dog I've ever had has brought me the paper (eaten it or messed on it for sure) or brought me a cup of coffee (stuck their tongue in it maybe - I afraid to think about it). Oh well, no matter, we love them. Happy Father's Day to all the father's out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment