Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Celebrate Day 1!

July is here and every one is getting ready for the big celebration on the 4th. I wanted to create cards that seemed to explode with excitement for the 4th and I ended up with three totally different cards, which I will post in three separate blog entries over the next few days.

I'll begin with the first card, which really is a result if my wanting to use a specific sticker (which I've had for quite a while) but could not really come up with a theme to use it with. Then it came to me: the American eagle what else but the 4th of July.
So I created this card using a Jolee's Boutique Eagle sticker, which I personally think is a striking and powerful image and added some Walmart ribbon. I included the sparkle fire works behind the eagle to add to the celebratory effect. The 3D tag is by K & Company, as is the background paper and just goes to extending the whole idea of what really is important on the 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment