Friday, January 1, 2010

Celebrating a New Stress Free Year!

Happy New Year to all. This year, more than ever, I want to keep things simple and stress free besides my usual resolutions. Actually I am making resolutions that I know I will keep so as not to stress out when I fail to keep! These are as follow:
I will continue to enjoy an occasional beer!
I will continue to enjoy an occasional piece of chocolate!
I will continue to be politically incorrect once or twice a week!
I know I can keep these without stressing out. So to start things off I made a couple of New Year's cards that are simple and easy.

The first one is a pre-made frame black card from "Die Cut with a View". Before I closed and sealed the frame portion of the card I inserted two fire work stickers from "Mrs. Grossman". I frames the opening with "Mrs. Grossman Design Lines" in silver. I then added a clock sticker from "Sandylion" and the text from "Mrs. Grossman".

The second card is also easy to make. I started with a white legal size card from "K & Company" that I embellished with a piece of "Momenta Distress Silver" paper edged in black. The champagne bucket is a gift tag from "Caspari" that I cut up. The text is a sticker from "Stampendous" and the clock is from "Jolee's Boutique/E.K. Success".

1 comment: