Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Two-toned Thank You's

I recently ordered some Anna Griffin products and when they came I was amazed at how bright and multi-colored the papers and stickers were and yet how well they matched. Within the pack of multi-colored paper and stickers I found a couple of almost monochromatic sedate two toned pieces of papers. These caught my eye and I decided to create thank you cards using these odd two-toned papers.


The first was made using a black and white paper with matching 3D rose stickers; which I embellished with a touch of gold for the text banner. The text is a sticker from Mrs. Grossman. I mounted the patterned paper on a single black card; which also serves as a border for the overall layout.

The second card was made using a gold foiled pastel turquoise paper and a gold foiled texted tag. I mounted the patterned paper to a mirror gold foiled paper; which in turn I mounted on a pastel turquoise card to tie everything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment