The dragonfly image stamp (Stamp Camp) is one I've had for a while and have tried several times to use but without good results. I finally focused on another part of the image: the bubbles. Once I did this the card came togather very easily. The image was stamped in black ink on plain white paper and colored with both regular markers (Sharpie) and glitter markers (Martha Stewart/E.K. Success). Fot teh card itself I chose a green paper matching the color I used for the dragonflies bodies. To highlight the bubbles I recreated them on a larger scale using self adhesive white vellum. The text is a silver sticker from Stampendous.