Last week-end I got a whole lot of stuff of clearance and of course when I got home my reaction was "what was I thinking" when I looked at some of my new treasures. So I challenged myself to come up with something different.
The 3D rhinestone embellished flowers reminded me for whatever reason of exotic Moroccan tiles, so I made the background using one of my Spellbinders dies from an old K&Company/E.K. Success paper that had a very dark contrasting color. When I went to add the flowers, the stems were in the way ... so I cut them off in pieces and after I had the flowers located where I wanted them I added the pieces of stem back around them. The finishing touch: a glittered sticker text. Works for me!