This card was made using left over pieces from three different sticker and rub-on packages from K & Company/E.K. Success.
The card was actually inspired by my seeing two of the packages stacked over each other. I always take my K & Company/E.K. Success packages apart because I save the patterned paper backing material. This leaves the stickers and the rub-ons on their clear plastic support sheet. Once I use the pieces that prompted me to buy the package, I keep the remainders in a storage box ... stacked over each other. There you have it, my inspiration. I started with a white size A2 card to which I added a 2" wide light purple panel. I then overlaid 3D texted and framed mini panels in a collage format copied directly from the packaging. To this I added some rub-on flourishes to enhance the upper and lower corners. To create the shape I cut up the rub-ons and then assembled them to meet my needs. For the final touch to the lay-out I added some additional 3D flowers with small rhinestone centers and to finish the card I added a computer generated text.
Sometimes the unexpected can produce great results.