Saturday, January 19, 2013

Multi media layering

Some card makers use nothing but stamps other stickers and othet yet use mostly paper ... I like to use them all and layer them.Layers do not need to have a three dimensional aspect to create depth, sometimes imple flat overlaying works just as well. The idea is to get as many layers as I can.



The first layer was the red stripe. I then took a tan strip of paper and used a border rub-on to embellish the strip. this was my second and third layer. I then added the dimensional sticker tag (layer number four). I used more rub-ons, this time flourishes, around the sticker tag to create the fifth layer. Finally I added a row of rhinestones to the one strip; which become layer number six.
 
At first glance the card looks simple but when you start looking at it each layer becomes visible and the depth becomes more evident.

No comments:

Post a Comment