Monday, January 20, 2014

Multi-media Easter card.

I like to mix and match my media as I create my cards; which is what I did for this card.


I started with a stamped image from E.K. Success/Inkadinkado of a bible with a sprig of flowers. I used water color paint to carefully color the image, including metallic gold paint for the page edges. Then using a Spellbinder die cut set, I cut out the stamped image and a matching mat. These I attached to a size A2 white card. As I looked at the painted sprig of flowers, it just didn't seem bright and expressive enough. So I covered it with an E.K. Success/K&Company 3D glittered flower sticker; which luckily matched the mat color. To finish off the card I added a sticker text from Mark Richards.

3 comments:

  1. This is very nicely done. I found your blog through Carol's creations blog...I like how you use stickers. I have accumulated so many of those and I am always looking for ways to use them up. You have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am JD/Jill 's DH. My favorite time of the year. Very well done card. Looked at some of your other creations and they are all very well done. It is enough for me to follow your blog. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. exciting way to consider a subject that way maintain the excellent job

    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete