Saturday, September 5, 2015

Masculine Halloween Card.

The October issue of Scrap & Stamp Arts includes my article and cards for masculine Halloween cards ... but I left one out specifically for use here. 



I started by using a Spellbinder die to create a mask ... I actually used the surround as the mask. Using a light pastel green paper as the background, I next colored the inside of the mask with grey ink. Before removing the mask I stamped the Inkadinkado image in permanent black ink inside the masked off area. After the image was dry, I colored the moon using white water color. Next I used the next larger die in the same set to cut out the stamped panel. Before removing the die, I mused it as a guide to draw a thin frame with a black marker.To finish the card, I added a computer generated text and added the panel to a black card using raised adhesive dots.

Simple, easy and fit for any man to enjoy on Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment