Monday, April 2, 2018

Making things fit!

As I stated I have over the years used  mostly size A2 cards ( 5 1/2" x 4 1/4") versus the larger more common size A7 card ( 7" x 5"). Often pre-made products are too large for size A2 cards. and my solution is to cut then apart or down and re-assemble them to the size I need. Case in point, this prairie style sticker frame.




I wanted to use the die of the forest for my background ... but it seemed too small and lost. Framing it was the way to go and I had the perfect sticker frame for it, problem it was way too big. So I cut the frame apart and then re-assembled it to fit centrally on the card. Then to bring more emphasis on the die cut I cut up a large pre-made flower die cut and laid it out to add just enough color and curves around the the smaller rectangular die cut. I adhered the "forest" die to a sky background patterned paper as well as added a bear sticker. Layer upon layer was added to literally force the bear to the fore front. 

No comments:

Post a Comment