Thursday, July 2, 2009

Celebrate Day 2!

Card inspiration scan come from anywhere. While I was looking for papers to use with my eagle card, I found an old flag sticker and scraps of patriotic themed papers. I knew I could use these to create something to be displayed on the 4th of July. So here is my version of ode to old Glory.

The second card is really more of a paper collage . The background papers is used are from the Frances Meyers paper collection. I liked the text idea and also the fact that it reflected the flag layout. The 3D flag and the 3D stars are from a K & Company sticker set. I couldn't find any fire works small enough and sprakly enough so I made my own. Each burst is actually cut up stickers from Mrs. Grossman that represent hand held spaklers. I removed the support want and put two or three together for each burst effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment