Saturday, January 8, 2011

Another any occasion mancard!

Challenged to make a "western" themed card I found this rodeo paper (Sandylion) with a 3D rodeo rider sticker (K & Company) and went from there. I roughly cut out a panel from the rodeo paper and edged it with black marker. I curled up two corners and tore some holes in the middle; which I also colored in with a black marker, to simulate a burned advertisement poster. I mounted that on a distressed piece of brown paper (Colorbok). The perimeter rope is a self adhesive ribbon from C. R. Gibson. Finished off the card by adding the 3D rodeo rider sticker; which I also highlighted around some of the edges with a black marker . There you have it, another any occasion man card; which would actually be perfect for a boy's birthday as well with the simple addition of a birthday text.

No comments:

Post a Comment