While cleaning out my stash of papers I came across some "Florentine" paper I had forgotten I had ... so I decided to use them before I forgot about them all over again. I used old "Sizzix" dies to create either a scroll, banner, parchment and ancient document for each card (these also happen to be the names of the "Sizzix" dies). I stamped each die-cut with either script or music in black or sepia colored ink. To add that extra touch each die-cut was turned into a 3D image and edged with walnut colored ink. I then coordinated the color of the background overlays; which I also edged with matching ink, to the predominant color in the "Florentine" paper to set of the various die-cuts I used. I re-emphasized the 3D effect with the use of the 3D stickers (Jolee's Boutique and K & Company). The final touch are the rub-on text (K & Company).