Saturday, January 22, 2011

Man's Valentine (?)

I was looking for "manly" thoughts for Valentine's Day when I came upon a sticker of a trophy (also called a "loving" cup) and thought it would be perfect. Men need to be re-assured they are the best and trophies are perfect ... so here it is!

The paper is from a rock and roll pad (Creative Imaginations) and I centered the image on the card. The "loving" cup 3D sticker (E. K. Success/Jolee's Boutique) says it's an award of excellence ... so I added the word love (Mrs. Grossman's) on the name plate and a rhinestone heart with wings on the cup itself. To finish it all off I added the rhinestone flourishes (Prima); which were actually frames that I cut up. So here you have it ... my version/idea of a "manly" Valentine's Day card.

No comments:

Post a Comment