Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mojo Monday - week 176

This weeks sketch really caught my eye and for some reason I instantly had an image in mind from my favorite movie: Fantasia. The image was that of the two fish swimming in the bubbles (I know, my mind works in strange ways). So I decided to do my own version, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't do it in just a circle or just a square ... so I used both.
One large bubble or circle on a square background. The fish are from E. K. Success/Sticko, the flat bubbles are from Frances Meyer, the 3D bubbles are from Reminisce and the text is from Mrs. Grossman's.
Since that didn't exactly follow the rules I also made a round and square one. The round one is a sympathy card done in shades of grey and black using 3D flowers form Anna Griffin, a rub-on Fleur-De-Lis background from Glitz Design, ribbon from Offray and a stamped text from My Sentiments Exactly.

The square card is a valentine using red colored lace stickers from Mrs. Grossman's, various hearts text and lines also from Mrs. Grossman's on a pastel pink background patterned paper from E.K. Success/K & Company.




1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how creative you are! I particularly like the fish and bubbles. So different. Just makes me smile big

    ReplyDelete