Thursday, July 7, 2011

Masculine Thank You's.

Sometime a simple card can say a lot.  I made these two masculine thank you cards for Operation Write Home and I hope they fit the bill.

The first uses a bunch of "mail' related stickers (I have had for years and have no clue as to made them) to create a central image on which I simply added a text sticker.  I used a craft paper for the card to simulate packaging material and to tie in with the "mail" theme.


The second uses various gift wrapping paper from Papyrus to create a travel theme.  The first is a tweed; which I mounted on a dark brown paper and added two button stickers to create the look of a sleeve.  The second is that of an ancient map, that I cut with a deckle edge scissor.  Again I added a text sticker and  used craft paper for the card to tie in with the "travel" theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment