Saturday, July 16, 2011

Oriental retro?

I'd seen these stickers before but didn't want to fork over the money, especially since I was never really sure on how to use them.  Then came the sidewalk clearance sale and they were marked down to 50 cent! So I got them along with a couple of other similar packs and because I couldn't figure out what to do with them they were filed away and sat there for quite a while. Then rummaging through my supplies I came upon these  stickers again and for some reason an idea came to me - oriental retro!


I made a background card with Bazzill Basics green to match one of the stickers colors and added various width of self adhesive strips white mulberry paper from Generations; which were then laid out on the left side of the card without rhyme or reason. The Sticko/E.K. Success round stickers were then staggered over the white lines in two sets of three, with each set containing one sticker in each color. The text is a computer generated one printed on clear Avery address labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment