Thursday, August 25, 2011

Flower Soft Trees.

A year or so ago I purchased the "Flower Soft" starter kit with a great stamp ... although I used the stamp and I never used the "Flower Soft" product; which resembles a very thick flocking material.  That was until now!  I was looking for something different to do and saw a card that used the "Flower Soft" product as the fallen leaves from a stamped tree scape.  So I thought I'd give it a try.

The first card  uses an Inkadinkado stamp which I stamped on my favorite sky paper (Cosmo Cricket - Chicken Little) in a combination of red and brown ink and then covered in part with the "Flower Soft" material.  I mounted the stamped image on dark brown paper and then on a square ivory card.


The Second card uses a stamped tree from "Stampscapes" again on my favorite sky paper (Cosmo Cricket - Chicken Little) in brown ink and then covered in part with the "Flower Soft" material.  The card was edged with the same brown ink.  The banner was created using a Spellbinder die, edging it with brown ink and then adding a computer generated text.  To add to the overall effect the banner is actually 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment