Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Old Fashioned Feminine Birthday Card.

I love the look of aged antique cards with soft images of days gone byand I try to re-create some of these from time to time.  Here's one I did recently.


The card itself is made from a antique patterned beige paper from one of the many Die Cut with a View packs that I have; which I edged with brown ink and stamped a Inkadinkado flourish on in a light olive green ink.  The ribbon is an old K&Company ribbon over a deckle edged cut strip of antique gold paper from The Paper Company.  The 3D sticker (which I also lightly edged with brown ink) is from K&Company and was attached to a Spellbinder deckle edged die-cut and embossed background from more antique gold paper.  The sticker panel is attached with thin raised adhesive dots to create a shadow outline.  To finish the card I added Me and My Big Ideas mini yellow rhinestones to the stamped flourish.

No comments:

Post a Comment