Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year 2012!

The start of a New Year is here and that means trying new things. It is for this reason that my New Year's card this year have a different look ... not easy for me!

The first card reflects the sticker's black background by extending it with a black textured strip of Canson paper.  My past New Year's cards have often used the representations of champagne bottles as the theme and this image carries on the tradition with a celebratory sticker from Recollections. The feel is retro, down to the glittered multi colored stars.



The second card is my version of the annual countdown. The background paper is actually a Christmas paper from My Mind's Eye.  The 3D glittered stickers of the countdown and clock with text are from Recollections and compliment the paper perfectly.


Happy New Year to all and here's to a great 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment