Thursday, December 15, 2011

Personal Christmas card.

This year I've made over a hundred Christmas card but none looked quite as good as the one I made for my own use. The card is a simple combination of several stickers that create an elegant look.

I started with a 5" x 5" white card; which I framed with thin antique gold line sticker from "Mrs. Grossman's Design Line" 1/2" from the edges. Using glitter markers from "Martha Stewart/E.K. Success" I embellishes a 3D sticker from "Anna Griffin" before adding the 3D sticker to the card. To finish the look I added some yellow, orange and red mini "Hero Arts" rhinestones over the printed berries in the holly.



1 comment:

  1. This beautiful card, congratulations!
    Have a lovely Christmas and a New Year full of joy and CREATIVITY!
    a big hug!
    Sergio!

    ReplyDelete