Monday, January 23, 2012

Just for You!

Everyone enjoys a special thought for no reason other than the fact that you are thinking of them ... even men! With that in mind I made the following card using a soft background with a bold text.


I used a pastel olive green paper (Die Cut with a View) to make the 4/14" x 5 1/2" card. The image (Rubber Cottage) was stamped in grey ink (Making Memories) on white paper and colored with pencil (PrismaColor).  Both the card and stamped panel were edged with stem green ink (Martha Stewart/E.K. Success). The branches are stickers (Mrs. Grossman's Design Line) that were soften with a thin coat of white ink; which I then cut up and reassembled on the card. The ribbon is a self adhesive twill ribbon (Martha Stewart/E.K. Success) on which I added a sticker text (Stampendous).

1 comment:

  1. Stunning, John! So much depth with the branches in the foregrounds, and I love old barns!!

    ReplyDelete