Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mojo Monday #230

While working on my "Oldie Moldie Monday" card I decided to also do a card for Mojo Monday this week and here it is.


I opted for the square version  of the card as it is more masculine lookingg ... once I changed the flowers and scallops to something more appropriate as well. The background is a chocolate brown paper (Die Cut with a View) with a band of beige paper (Die Cut with a View) that was edged with a rope punch (E.K. Success) on one side and a copper line (StarForm) on the other. The image  was cut out from a full 12" x 12" paper (Graphics 45),and edged with a thinner version of the copper line used on the band. Instead of flowers I opted for copper colored flourishes.

This card can serve for any masculine occasion based upon the text selected. I chose to leave it blank for Mojo Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment