Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012!

I've been making so many cards for OWH that I almost forgot to make my own personal Valentine's Day cards. Since I like ornaments, how about an ornament for Valentine's Day!


The fancy flourished heart is a glitterd rub-on from "Royal & Langnickel Brush Man." I located the rub-on heart on the lower portion of the card slightly off center and then using a fine point red "Sharpie" marker I drew a line from the top of the heart to the top of the card. I then added a sticker text from "Sticko/E.K. Success". To finish off the look I drew a squiggle line and added a small glittered pink heart from "Mrs. Grossman's" to the red marker line just above the large heart.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice John! I like very much how you did this card.... Great thinking and designing on your part. I am sure who ever it will be for will just love your design.... have a very Happy Valentines with your someone special
    God Bless
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John, beautiful Clean & Simple Valentine, with a touch of elegance. Thanks for your comment on my blog; it means so much to hear from/learn from you. You find such amazing stickers/products; do you order most of them? Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. zing went the strings ... beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete