Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dollar store beauties

As we all know we can spend tons of money at the craft store for supplies but what about the good old dollar store? I found these really beautifully detailled 3D glittered flower stickers (some of the flowers even have rhinestone centers) at one of our many local dollar stores! Each sheet of stickers comes with five or six large multi layered flower arrangements and three or four smaller assorted ones. The set I got is more for springtime but still ... for a dollar!

The first card I made used one of the large stickers (the flowers and strawberries in the basket) and then two of the smaller ones (flowering branches). For the background I used the largest and the next to the largest die from the Spellbinder Nestabilities Labels Eighteen set. I die cut the white paper and then edged them in grey.

The second card I made used one of the large stickers (the flowers and cherries in the tea cup) and then two of the smaller ones (the strawberries leaves). For the background I used the CuttleBug Swiss Doe embossing folder on light blue paper and a Martha Stewart/E.K. Success white lace tag.


As I said these are more for springtime so left these cards blank for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment