Monday, September 5, 2011

More Fall Themed Birthday Cards

I came across some items over the week-end that I knew I could use and all were in the dollar bins!  One was a bag of silk fall leaves at WalMart and the others were ruby, gold and pale green rhinestone leaves at Michael's.  Here are the cards I came up with using these finds!

The first card uses the rhinestone leaves with the addition of some small round rhinestones K&Company/E.K. Success for added bling. The flourishes are rub-ons from K&Company/E.K. Success.  The text is a gold sticker from Stampendous that I colored with a black Sharpie marker.  The panel was cut and embossed using the largest Spellbinder Nestabilities Mega Deckle Rectangle die from a tan colored paper.


The second card uses the silk leaves and an old metal frame from Making Memories that I colored using a copper DecoColor marker.  The frame inset paper is actually the backing from a K&Company/E.K. Success fall sticker pack and has a very small scripted text running across it.  The text is a gold sticker from Stampendous that I colored with a black Sharpie marker.  I added small copper details around the leaves using remainders from various copper sticker sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment