Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Romantic Halloween

Got a lot of request for details and info for my Romantic Halloween card after I posted it on Face Book ... so here goes.

The background patterned paper is from last year's "Martha Stewart/E.K. Success" Halloween pad; which I edged with black ink before mounting it on a black card.  The vertical band was created by double punching a 1 1/4" wide strip of black paper using an "E.K. Success" edge punch.  The medallion was a white die-cut tag from  "Martha Stewart/E.K. Success" which I turned black using a large "Sharpie" marker.  I then cut a circle from rough ivory textured paper to fit inside the medallion.  The rose is a monochromatic  3D sticker in grey, black and white from "Anna Griffin"; which I lightly colored with pencils.  The text is computer generated and printed on an "Avery" clear address label.

Yes, Halloween can be romantic and even sexy!

2 comments:

  1. This is auch a great card! I agree with you that Halloween can be romantic and sexy! Thanks for visiting my blog. The answer to your question is the facial details on my Dracula is all die cut on the Cricut.
    -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another 'Aha' moment here... I have those MS medallion/doilie thing and never thought to change the color of it. Sharpie would do the job beautifully. Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete