Wednesday, May 25, 2011

More rub-on flowers!

Here are two more cards that I made using some new found old rub-ons flowers.

The first card uses a pre-made card from Die Cut with a View that has an aged type background to it; which I enhanced by edging it with walnut colored ink from Ink It-up! The rub-on flowers are from Chartpack and actually have a distressed look to them already. The flourishes are also rub-ons this time from American Traditional Designs. To distress the flourishes I ran an eraser very lightly over them and then padded the flourishes and flowers with the walnut ink pad.

The second card uses more Chartpack rub-ons, this time bright red roses. To offset the roses I placed them on some texted paper I had left and which I cut out using a deckle edged scissor end edged with walnut ink from Ink It-up! Ithen mounted the panel on a deep red piece of paper which I also cut with a deckle edged scissor.

Each card has ample room left for any future text I may want to add.

1 comment:

  1. Love the rich red rose against the handwriting. This is really gorgeous John!