Here's the next batch of Mother's Day cards. The first three were mainly monochromatic but this second batch is very colorful ... at least for me!
The first card was made using a K&Company/E.K. Success die-cut background that I brightened using coloring pencils, faux ruby gem stickers from Stampendous and burgundy ink on the edges. I added a Sizzix die-cut banner with a computer generated text printed on a clear address label from Avery. To add some depth to the card I turned the banner into a 3D image by folding back the ends and then edging the entire thing with walnut ink. To finish the card I mounted the panel on a simple white card.
The second card looks a little like an Easter card, but I thought the bunnies in a flower patch would work for Mother's Day as well. Again I used a K&Company/E.K. Success die-cut for the background; which this time I simple whited out the original text and replaced it with one of my own which again is a computer generated text printed on a clear address label from Avery. This time to add some depth I added some individual glittered die-cut flowers from K&Company/E.K. Success. To finish the card I layered the panel on a reddish paper to match the flowers (which I edged with gold sticker lines from Mrs. Grossman's) and then mounted on a pale orange card.
The third card is also made using a K&Company/E.K. Success die-cut for the background but this time I added gold corner stickers as well as gold chain stickers to highlight the panels design. The background lace is a gold sticker from the Design Line from Mrs. Grossman's that I mounted on a red card back to back making sure that I matched the patterns. The panel was then adhered to the card using thin raised adhesive dots. To finish the card I again added faux ruby gem stickers from Stampendous and a computer generated text printed on a clear address label from Avery.